Monday, June 28, 2021

Using Teak Oil To Freshen Up a Batik Box

I found this really cool wooden box at a second hand store recently. I could see it was sun faded but thought maybe using the teak oil on it may bring up the color again. 

I made a video showing what using teak oil on the faded wood would do for it! You can see the huge difference when I put teak oil on half of the mask.

In this video I share how to refresh and shine up old wooden items. I have used this method to shine up my garage door, the outside of my trailer, the fiberglass cover and door on my trailer, wooden knife handles, aluminum siding on my home, aluminum windows, a grill, wooden boxes, toys, bathroom cabinets, and kitchen cupboards. I am sure I am forgetting some things as well.

This shines and protects whatever you put it on. It will even clean oxidation and surface dust off items. If you are going to use it on something that is really dirty or oily, you can clean it first. Mineral spirits will clean metal fairly well.

Here is a link to me using it on the barbecue grill.

Here is a link to me using it on the garage door.  

Here is a link to me using it on the trailer siding, easier than waxing. 

Here is a link to me using it on the kitchen cabinets.  

Here is a link to me using on aluminum siding.  

Here is a link to me using teak on my wooden knife handles. 

Here is a link to me using teak oil on my swamp cooler. 

Here is a link where I use it on a larger jewelry box.  

I am so thankful for the older gentleman that interrupted my phone call asking what I was going to be waxing and told me about Teak Oil. As you can see, I have used it so often that I have gone through 4 or more containers of teak oil. 

It is such a versatile product and I am grateful to have it in my life. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment