Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Let The Wedding Dress Shopping Begin

Princess Three is getting married in a few months. She got engaged over Memorial Day weekend. You can link to that video HERE. 

She only has a few months to get married as they need to get moved out of state for his schooling. With that time limit, she has been on overdrive trying to get everything organized. She has a good group of friends that are helping her and my sister owns a wedding reception business, so she is doing all the decor for the showers and reception. 

I went to my sisters today and picked up some of the decorations to take to Princess Three. She has a friend that is doing her bouquet and boutonniere and wants to put some matching flowers into the backdrop flowers. 

She also wants to make the centerpieces so I picked up the metal octagon shaped centerpiece bases so she can work on those as well. 

I am meeting her at some wedding shops in several different towns and she is looking at renting, and I posted a post about dresses online and had a few people reply so we are going to cross the state looking for the perfect dress. 

I spent some time online looking and sent her some that looked great, and I know she has looked as well, but we are just leery about it not coming in time. 

I hope we can find something that will work on the limited time we have. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment