Thursday, June 24, 2021

Let the Wedding Parties Begin

I have some really sweet friends that are planning a wedding shower for Princess Three. 
One designed and printed up the invitations for the shower in our town and dropped them off tonight. I had a very long day and was struggling to get the excel list to print on labels. 

I watched several videos on how to do it, but it wasn't working on my system. Princess Three had me send her the list and she was able to go to the label website and make the list into label form and sent it back in a few minutes. I had tried for hours and she was able to do it in minutes. 

I printed it no problem after she changed it over. I then spent a few hours stuffing, sealing, labeling, and organizing them into delivery piles. I have a pile to mail, but plan on walking and distributing the majority of them. 

I sent out the electronic invite to my family for the shower in a different city, and need to get the wedding invitation list organized so they can do the list spreadsheet so I can print those labels as well. 

Between all of us, we are getting it done. Princess Five made the electronic invites and created the "event" on Facebook allowing me to invite as well. Princess Four does the spreadsheets, and I got the lists together. Everyone is so willing to help.

I hope to get all these invites out tomorrow and send out the local invitations on Facebook events as I haven't done that shower invite yet. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment