Friday, June 25, 2021

Double Rainbow Viewing

I shared a few days back about two people in my neighborhood passing away. 

One of the viewings was today. I was able to visit with the children of the man who passed away. 

It was so nice to be able to catch up with each of the kids and see where they are currently. When they moved to our area, the oldest daughter was around 13 and my eldest was a year ahead of her in school.Their mother married a man in our neighborhood and knowing that they would be moving here from the midwest, I asked if they would like my daughter to write to their eldest daughter and welcome her into the town. 
Princess One wrote her and welcomed her into town and introduced her to people in her grade and included her in the group activities they would do. 

The oldest son that moved in married into another local family and friends of mine so I have been able to keep tabs on him.

I was able to see the second son who I haven't seen in a few years, but I visited with him a lot over a few weeks while helping his mom at the time. I got the best hug from him when I saw him tonight. 

When I left, there was a double rainbow over the wife's car. I got a picture of two of the kids under the rainbow. I felt like my mother was there sharing a rainbow from her and a rainbow from him. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment