Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Parasite Update - More Black Lines In Teeth and Many Things I've Tried

I made a video update this week. I share some new symptoms I have been experiencing due to the Horsehair Nematomorpha. 


My teeth are darkening and I have more black lines in my teeth like I have in my fingernails. I have tried SO many herbs, foods, pills, minerals, vitamins, and prescription medications trying to kill these parasite worms. 

I kept having the feeling that I should make a video sharing all the different things I have tried because people keep commenting on YouTube, my blog and my website suggesting the same herbs and other things that I have already tried. 
I also wanted to share just how many things I am taking trying to feel better and get rid of these things. I myself am overwhelmed at the amount of money I have spent on trying different cleanses and treatments. I also have so many pills that they fill several shelves in the cupboard. 

The things I share in the video aren't the things that I have taken and finished, they are just things I have tried recently and / or am still trying. I wish I had funds to pay for some studies on this parasite so they could study what can kill it. I am constantly studying new herbs and ordering things to try. 

I hope at some point I can find something to get rid of them. I appreciate that people do take the time to share their thoughts and ideas on what may work. I hope one of the suggestions will work in the end. 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment