Monday, June 7, 2021

I Just Realized I Missed Posting - Wedding Invitation Addresses

 Hey Beautiful Friends, 

I have been up late the last few days working on getting all the addresses for wedding and shower invitations collected for Princess Three. I am falling asleep as I type again. 

I got old church directories, my new contacts on my phone as my grandson deleted my entire phone contents a year or so ago, and went through my old address book hoping to find the names and addresses of the people who would love to celebrate this wonderful wedding with us! 

I am so tired and am just about finished compiling all the different lists. She is having three different showers in three cities along with a bachelor-et party with her friends. And then there is the wedding and reception invitation lists.

I have four different lists going on currently. We have three or four invitations to make and send dealing with different weekends and dates for the different showers, receptions, and the wedding itself. I am excited to see all our friends we haven't seen in awhile. 

I hope to get all four lists done so we have a better idea of how many invitations we need for each event. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment