Thursday, June 3, 2021

Its Official - Princess Three by is Engaged to Her Prince Charming

Princess Three got engaged to a wonderful Prince last week. On Memorial Day weekend, they took a road trip with two of her sisters. 

Her adorable Fiance enlisted Princess Four and Five to help take pictures and video when he surprised Princess Three by asking for her hand in marriage. 


We went the week before the engagement to visit Princess One's family. He hadn’t met them yet. While there visiting, he asked to speak with me to ask for her hand. He said, "I would like to talk to you." and I said, "No need, welcome to the family!" and I gave him a hug.

I then told him the moment when I knew that he would never hurt my daughter. We were sitting in church a few months ago when they were visiting, and my daughter was sitting between us. I have always loved touch being a nurse and a massage therapist. I have always rubbed my daughters backs during church. They have learned to love touch as I have always been that way since they were born. 

When I would rub their back, I would just grab all their long hair and push it to the side so I could rub their back. I am the type of person that does things as fast as possible in life being a single mom of five. Even when rubbing their backs, I am rather fast and rougher that I could be as I would like to give them each some time and touch. 

I looked over and he was gently picking up each piece of hair and moving it carefully to the side so he wouldn't pull a hair. He took his time to get them all carefully placed to the side and then was so gentle as he rubbed her back. I was taken back by his sweetness with her. Like a little child holding a new baby wanting to be gentle. It was such a tender moment that I knew right then that he would NEVER hurt her. 

She is someone who doesn't like to be startled or surprised and I know that these two amazing people are perfect for each other. He just finished his first year of school to become a Dr. and they will be moving away for him to finish school. It is wonderful that they were able to get so close this last year when he was living in another state. They have known each other for over four years and it is nice that they have found each other. 

We are so excited to have another Prince in our family! We can't wait for the big day! A mother couldn't want for anyone better for her daughter than this sweet man! It will be wonderful to see how their love grows! What a great blessing for them both! 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment