Friday, June 4, 2021

Found a Great Treasure At The Second Hand Store - My Favorite Artist

I stopped at a second hand store while shopping with my sister on Memorial Day. I walked past and isle and felt like I should go back and look at the isle. 

I went into the isle and was SO excited when I saw packages of painting prints from one of my favorite artists! There were about 12 different prints of some of her varied works. 

One of my favorite paintings there was one she did of "The prodigal Son" returning to his father. I also love the one of Christ as a child. 

I got large packets of each picture for the price of one print at a regular store. I don't know why there would be packages of prints at that store but I am amazed how God puts things I appreciate in my path and I get little urges or prompts where to go and when to do things. 

I made a post linked here about this artist Liz Lemon Swindle sharing how much I love her work and how I admire her as a person and artist due to her Charity and wish for every home to have a painting of Christ. 

I share in the linked post above how I saw her speak and really admired how she put so much thought and effort into her paintings. I really connect with many of her works! 


I have many ideas on how to use the prints and am excited and hope to be able to do some good with the painting prints! I know my Heavenly Father loves me as He shows me in so many ways! I feel so blessed! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment