Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Handful of SILVER in a Thrift Grab Bag - Musical Ring

The local thrift store hasn't been having many bags of jewelry. I actually went through this bag a month or so ago but haven't posted about it. 

I was shocked when I found that they had a bag with anything of value in it. I think since so many people have started going through sort bags on YouTube, that the stores are getting an idea of the value of some of the items of jewelry. 

I was really excited to see some silver in the bag and didn't even examine it much at the store seeing that there was at least one longer silver chain was enough for me to purchase the bag.

There was a lovely pinkish moonstone bracelet in the bag that I will actually wear. I probably keep one item out of ever four bags to keep for myself, so it was fun that I found something I would enjoy in the bag.

I also got an adorable music ring that I think one of my girls will like so that was also a plus. It is a happy day when I can find a few things in it that we will keep. 

I think the bag was worth it. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment