Monday, March 30, 2020

Online Joint Christian Concert Through Zoom and Youtube - It was Wonderful

Princess Two sent a notice on our family chat about an online Christian concert that a friend of hers was participating in on Sunday March 29 with about 20 different artists. My favorite was Jenn but they were all wonderful. 

I am hoping that they will leave it up on YouTube so others can watch and enjoy it over and over.  I have it posted on this page so you can watch it if you like. 

It was to start at 6 p.m. and they had it scheduled for one person to go after another each taking their turn either sharing an uplifting message and song. For the most part it worked well other than a few internet glitches.

At first I tried to log into Zoom, but you have to download the app and then I noticed it was also on YouTube live. I decided to watch on YouTube. It was so uplifting and each artist picked a different hymn or uplifting song to sing. 

Some were original songs and works from people I had not heard of before. Others were classic  hymns sung by artists I have loved and enjoyed for many years. Several of the performers I have seen in concert. 

I LOVED that the performers were all willing to share their talent on this sabbath, and share their testimonies of Christ and of the Love God has for each of us. 

It was such a wonderful experience to be able to see them all performing live on the same page. 


I hope they do this again and include more artists. I have so many Christian artists that I LOVE and many of them I have posted about on my blog. 

Here is a link to one of my post about my favorite posts. 

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Have a Blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment