Monday, March 9, 2020

It Has Been A JEWERLY Filled Weekend

The weather has been very bipolar this week, and I have been hot some days, and freezing on others. It rained, snowed, and has been in the 60s this week. 

I have had headaches several times this past week and thought about working in the yard but, with all the head pain, I thought I had better work on something I could do in the house. I have several large bags of jewelry that would be great for evening gowns, etc. 

When I go through all the jewelry bags, I find really nice costume jewelry for formal wear and just throw it into large bags and I finally decided to sort through that. I visited redbox and picked up a few movies each day, and went to work sorting through the bags of jewelry. 

I keep thinking it would be fun to have a formal dance at church or something and just give all the girls a nice necklace for the night which they could keep. I also have lots of pearls. 


I watched shows as I went through my large jewelry stash as well. Believe it or not, I didn't finish the project as I had lots to get done as well as meetings, so I was glad to be able to get it about half way done while I got to catch up on some movies. I haven't gotten a redbox just for me in probably a year or more. I get them when the girls come down sometimes, but decided that I would do something just for me this week and weekend, so I started working out a bit doing "Dance Dance" which I love but with my health issues, it can be painful sometimes, so the fact that I felt good enough and did it as fun was a big deal, but I think I overdid it a bit. 

I picked up sushi which I haven't gotten in awhile as I am working on my diet and health which I will share more about soon. I then watched the Redbox movies and did something I enjoy by going through a few bags of jewelry that I didn't video tape, and then sorted the jewelry I had in bags into more organized situations. 

It was a good weekend. I hope I can continue working on "me" and things I enjoy in my life and move forward in a positive way as I continue working on my health. 

Have a Blessed and healthy day! 

4 comments:

  1. Tejae can you share a list, or point me to one you've already done, of what you're currently taking/using for your health please? I have added oregano oil softgels and cat's Claw tincture by Herb Pharm to other things I've mentioned that seem to be powerful. Also periodic courses of Candi smart. Thank you for all your hard work! I hope the new site is going well... I'm pretty techno challenged these days and enjoy reading your blog. Blessings to you! Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, It is hard for me to make a list as what I take daily changes depending on what my health is doing. The things I take regularly are the iron supplement I share in several of my videos. I also take apricot pits regularly as well as a multivitamin and a mineral supplement. I am currently taking a vitamin K, Vitamin D2, D3, and a B complex from the same company as the iron. I share most of that in one of the videos I have made many posts over the years and here is one where I show the iron I take: https://thesecretisgratitude.blogspot.com/2018/09/figuring-out-best-way-to-take-minerals.html
      Hopefully that will help but you can just go to the search box at the bottom of the page and type in vitamins and see what comes up. Hope this helps. Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much �� I will screen shot all of this. I've had to read mostly from my phone... so there's some things I haven't figured out how to do but I just got a computer so should be easier if I ever get it out of the box. Lol. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your gratitude. Good luck with the computer and treasure hunting! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete