Friday, March 6, 2020

Finally Getting Some Good Grab Bags At The THRIFT STORE - 14 Karat Gold and Silver $5 bags

The second hand stores in town have finally been getting some good grab bags. The past few weeks, I have gotten five bags with gold in them. I have also been getting silver in lots of bags lately. I have enjoyed going through the bags as it is more like a treasure hunt. 

I am going to try posting more videos as I have about 20 sorting videos that I haven't posted yet. Maybe one a day for the next few weeks would help me catch up. It was nice that they had four bags for $5 a bag but they were much less full than usually, so that was a good price. 

I am hoping they will start putting more things in the bags, but as long as they have gold in them, it is worth it! 

Have a Blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment