Thursday, March 12, 2020

CORONA Covid -19 Virus Prep - Being Ready For What May COME by Quarantined Ships From China / World

I changed what I was going to post about today due to the recent announcement on the Corona Virus.  

So much of our product now comes from China. If things break down due to this global pandemic, we may not be able to get many of the items that are usually so easy to get. Product prices will rise as businesses my fold due to loss of income, which also breaks down the economy due to people losing their job as businesses may fold. 

When visiting a local dollar store, they said they hadn't gotten a truck and hadn't heard when they will get another truck coming. The ships from China have been quarantined which has already caused some shortages of items. 

I went to the store and purchased many items to fill up my storage. I have been clearing out due to not having any children at home, however, I had gotten very low on items like tissues, batteries, cleaning supplies and a few medical items. 

I suggest picking up anything that you may need for the next few months or more that have been made in China. The quarantines, the US ban on Europe travel, the cancellation of sporting events, cruises, large gatherings, college campuses going virtual, etc. are going to possibly impact the economy in devastating ways as all those employees, businesses, and corporation, won't or can't pay employees if they aren't making money. 

Malls will be ghost towns, movie theaters will be empty. Airport and airline employees may lose jobs as those industries lose millions. It may cause stores to go bankrupt and then you won't have certain items available. 

People will hoard money, food, and items as they may not be able to replace them. The video is my tips on how to prepare now for what could be a long term issue as the world tries to recover from this situation.  

I went to the dollar store today and bought lots of tissues, cleaning supplies, baggies, makeup and other things made in China that we may have a hard time getting soon. 


Thought I would share my thoughts on this so you can also be prepared for the worst, and hopefully we won't need the items, but better to have them, than not in case we do need them! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment