Thursday, March 5, 2020

Getting the Furnace Fixed - Love My Handyman

I absolutely have two men in my life I can't live without! My mechanic and my handyman! I have known both for about 20 years. 

My mechanic ordered the motor for my furnace and picked it up from another town and then brought it over to fix my furnace! 

I have to share what blessings have happened around this situation. My daughter and her family were here last weekend and they left and it was right after they left that my furnace stopped working. 

I called my handyman and he came over the next morning super early before leaving out of town for work. He ordered the part. He was able to get the motor working by greasing the motor and even though it was super loud, it worked and I had heat. 

I babysat 2 of my nieces kids and after they left, my handyman came back and put the new motor into the furnace. He looked into why there was water droplets on the motor and we think it is when the super cold hair comes down the air intake. 

I had him help me make a little metal tape funnel to guide any water away from the motor and into the corner until he has time to look into the piping to see what is causing the water. 

The new motor is so great and quiet and I am grateful it is working now. I have been so blessed to have great men in my life. 

Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment