Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Still Working On The Garage One Section At A Time

I have been feeling so tired the past week. I have been working hard at my friends and at my home trying to get things in order for the girls to come home.

I feel more tired than usual but realized I have only taken my vitamins once or twice in the past week. I think things are catching up to me. I need to be more regular at taking them. 

I have been getting lots of things off my "lists" but they aren't all things at home but I have been trying to be able to check something off my list daily. 

I got the drywall / texture done in the garage and then the next night got the primer and paint on the wall! I had planned to get another section done today but I am exhausted and am going to bed in hopes I can get lots done tomorrow. It is a bit crazy that it has taken me 25 years to get to the garage! I should have done this years ago. 

I am now shopping for shelving in hopes that I can utilize the area that I have better and get to enjoy my garage instead of dreading it. Even just finishing the few walls that I have make me happier. 

I started finishing the walls in 2017 and then never got back to it. Here is a post about that. I pray that it doesn't take me another few years to finish the project! If I can feel better, I think I can do it this winter and maybe have less stress with having the garage and yard looking better and more organized. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment