Tuesday, November 10, 2020

How To Make Money Selling Used Toys

I have been buying and selling items on eBay since the beginning. Even thought many of the collectable items have changed in the 25 years I have been buying thing to sell, one of the main things that has been consistent selling is popular toys. 

If they were popular when you were a child, there will usually be a resurgent popularity 25 years later as the parent then has children of their own. They will usually start to climb in price about the 20 year point as kids have grown up and have some expendable cash. 

Electronics are usually something that goes up in value. Also, the old boy dolls. GI Joe, Star Wars figurines, and old Military toys. For girls, it is usually some type of doll. I remember when I was young, I had a doll whose eyes changed color and one whose hair grew and retracted. I loved those dolls. 

Now, the dolls that my girls liked are coming up as they are over 25. So, when you are out and about shopping at thrift stores, second hand stores, and yard sales, don't ignore the toys. There may be hidden treasures for minimal cost that turn over great rewards. 

I made a video on toys I bought recently and show how much they are selling for on eBay. There are so many toys that are valuable, you just need to take the time to look. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment