Friday, November 6, 2020

My Poor Friend - Freezers Defrosted

I was helping my friend again today. I wish I could share some of the troubles she is going through and had in her world, but I want to respect her life and privacy. 

She only had a few hours where I could come as she had to leave town later in the day, so I went over and we were working for a few hours. We were nearing the end of the time where we planned on finishing when she got some bad news. 

Her daughter came in and said that the freezer food was all melted. They have three freezers in the garage and when they pulled out her kitchen four days ago, they forgot to turn the fuse back on. 

I only took pictures of one of the freezers, but I stayed to wipe out and help dump the food so it didn't ruin the freezers. It was so sad. She had LOTS of expensive food in those freezers. I was super sad for her as she had so many other things going on. 

I am most likely going over tomorrow and Saturday as well. I pray her life will get a little less stressful. 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment