Thursday, November 5, 2020

Working With A Friend

I have been helping a friend out who is remodeling her kitchen and is feeling a bit overwhelmed. She does daycare and with the kitchen all ripped up, it is trying. I was there working until 11:30 tonight and don't have any pictures to share as I didn't think that was fair to her so I am headed to bed as it is 2:30 since I hadn't eaten all day and needed to cook something. I had not idea how late it was while I was working there. She had a clock in the kitchen that wasn't the right time, but I didn't know that. I got in teh car to go home feeling very tired but freaked out when I saw how late it actually was! 

I'm falling asleep writing this. Hopefully, I will have a little time tomorrow to share a longer post. 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment