Monday, November 9, 2020

Another $5 Jewelry Bag With Princess Four

I think that our local Thrift shop is once again having some issues. They have a new person over the jewelry and once again there is NO silver or jewelry in any of the bags. It is amazing to me that the situation keeps reoccurring, but even though you say something, it is what it is. 


In the six months or so since the new person arrived, I have seen NO gold in any bag. I have seen only a few pieces of silver in three bags, and they were pieces that weren't labeled clearly or were "iffy" about if it was real. 

I don't know if I will find many more bags, but I have been so busy lately that it is probably a good thing.

 It isn't like I need any more but it is always fun to find treasures. 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment