Thursday, December 24, 2015

Sneak Peek on Some Finishing Pieces T-shirt Quilt Mini Pillowcases

I have sit-itus VERY bad right now. I have worked on these little pillow case that Princess Four wants to match the quilt I finished last night. 

I can't guess how many hours of sleep I have had in the past few weeks. I am extremely tired and keep thinking perhaps I should have told her I would finish it up at some other point. With that though, I don't want there to be any bad feelings as I finished Princess Three's quilt and extras and figured I could push myself and finish the quilt for Princess Four. 

She is the only girl that didn't have a t-shirt quilt made by me. How could I put her off? I just couldn't do that. 
 
She wanted me to make some "Little" pillow cases that she could use for decoration over her travel pillows and I could leave them on her bed when not in use as an accent pillow. 

I love that when I cut the body pillow cases down, I had some longer strips of black fabric left that were perfect for the little pillow cases. I keep falling asleep so I will catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment