Monday, December 14, 2015

Postpone on Todays Windshield Post - Sewing Overload

I have been so tired recently that I haven't gotten any sewing done on my "Superhero" quilt. Two nights this weekend I stayed up all night finishing the quilt top and working on the body pillow case. 

I had NO idea how long sewing little baby clothes, tags and other shirts on a pillowcase would take. I am SO tired. Princess Five had three performances with her choir today as well as church and our church choir practice so the entire family is tired. Princess Four is home for the holidays which has been SUPER as we miss them all when they are gone. We have been catching up as I don't hear much from her at college as she is SO busy.

It was a great weekend but I am opting out of a long post as I want to give it the time it deserves to get all the information down. I haven't even started the "Sesame Street quilt for Princess Four yet and time is getting short so I pray I can get to it! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment