Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Visiting the Temple After a Long Break


There are many temples around the west. I went with my girls last August to visit one that was one of the oldest ones as it was going to be closed for renovations for a few years. 

Since Covid, the temples have been opened but you would need to make a reservation to go. I haven't been able to go as the reservations were months out at all the temples and I wasn't able to plan ahead that far to get an appointment. 

I tried to go with my friend and her husband who scheduled a few months out but it didn't work out. I then scheduled several times with Princess Two to be able to attend the temple while we were headed to dinner with my cousins and other events, but due to traffic and other issues, we were not able to attend. 

I went to visit Princess One's family this past week and while traveling there, I wanted to make sure that I could visit a temple. I wanted to just go as it seems like every time I try to meet with someone else to go, something comes up. 

I felt like I was going home! It was so peaceful and beautiful being in such a quiet, clean and serene place! 

I was changing to head out and looked in the mirror and was so shocked at how dark my eyes were. I ate some guacamole and for some reason, healthy fats make my eyes more dark than other fats. It is disheartening that I can't eat healthy fats! 

I was surprised that there were Pokemon stops at the temple and church near the temple as well. I thought it would be fun to get a few photos with them as well.  

I am very grateful that I was able to attend the temple and without having an appointment. It was actually very empty for a Saturday morning. I need to just find a friend to attend with me and go more often. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment