Thursday, July 28, 2022

Another Double Rainbow, 111, and A Great Play

I have shared recently how often I am seeing 111, double rainbows, and finding coins. It is so often that I feel silly mentioning it so much, but it is what it is. 

This week, I found three coins but have to share that during our Sunday lesson in the women meeting at church, the teacher mentioned that her extended family finds dimes all the time and it reminds them of their mother, and they often find them during times of stress. They also keep them in a jar as I do. I thought that was so interesting. Then I get home and Princess Four spoke at her church on Sunday and sent us a recording of her talk. During her talk, she talked about finding a dime with a few friends and explained to them that it has God's name on it and shouldn't be on the ground and she also has a jar she keeps her "found money" in. 

I have seen 111 so much as well. Tonight, I went to a play, and wanted to catch a few Pokemon at the venue where I attended the play as it was full of them. I was spinning to get a few more balls before leaving, and as I was leaving, it was midnight, and the first and last catch as I pulled out was this! A 111 rated Pokemon. 

I saw a double rainbow last night again and it started on one side of the sky, and a long time later, the other end showed up and the beginning side was gone. It is crazy to me how many double rainbows that have shown in the past many months. 

I loved being able to go to a play today and see a few friends on stage. I enjoyed supporting them and seeing them use their talents. I feel blessed to live in a country, state, and town with such talented people and the freedom to mingle and share talents! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment