Thursday, July 7, 2022

Fireworks and Berries with Cream

We had a very long day. The kids have been up later than they have in forever the last three nights. They usually get to bed between 6-7 each night. 

The youngest fell asleep last night before they could do their own fireworks, so the birthday boy didn't get his birthday "cake" and his mom had purchased a ton of berries for the cake. 

So tonight, they stayed up late again so we could have ice cream and berries while their dad put on a pyrotechnic fireworks show for us in the driveway. 

There were so many other things that we did today that I want to share eventually. It was a very full day, but as happens, I am tired and may never post them as that seems to happen during the busy times of my life. 

It was a fun evening and I LOVED the berries. I had a huge bowl. I was once again in heaven watching the cute kids expressions and enjoying the time with my daughter and her family. The berries were just a rainbow of delight to end the night! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment