Wednesday, July 20, 2022

3 Sterling Tiffany and Co. Bracelets and More Sterling for $25 Thrift Store Find

 

I went to one of the local thrift stores in town this week. There hasn't been any good jewelry for a month or two. 

There was a guy that was buying a bag when I arrived and was leaving and I saw this bag and the first thing I saw was the three tarnished bracelets and could see that they said Tiffany on them. I didn't look much further to tell them I would like to buy the bag as I wanted it for sure. 

I bought a second bag and wasn't able to go through them for a few days. I was really happy when I went through the bag and found three bracelets from Tiffany and Co. I was happy to also find more sterling in the bag. 

I will be posting some jewelry and other videos this week while I try and get some things gone through. If you don't want to watch the entire thing, just skip to the end for the recap! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment