Friday, July 22, 2022

14 Karat Gold and Lots Of Silver in Thrift $25 Bag


I did another video of a bag I purchased awhile back that had gold and silver in it. I was glad to be able to get it as they don't always have them and not many bags in the past few months. 

It is so fun to go through the bags finding treasures. I feel blessed. I wish this bag had all of the sets or matching pairs of the earrings and cuff-links.

There were lots of "single" items in the bag. I actually carried a little baggie of the singles to the store after that to ask if they had the matching pieces. I never actually got to talk to the jewelry person as she had some acute illness so I realized just recently that I had it in the bottom of my purse pocket and I wondered why my purse was so heavy! ha ha. 

On a funny note, I found that I had FIVE protein bars in the bottom of my purse as well! So that is why it was so heavy. I was having low blood sugar about two days after I took them all out of my purse, and laughed that I didn't have one to eat. 

I am so blessed to live in a small town where there isn't as much competition for the bags! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment