Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Some Kind Of Blogger Situation Kept My Post From Publishing Today

I was up late last night writing my post for today. I set everything as it should be to post. 

I got notified by my friend that I had no blog post today. I looked online and everything was as it should have been to post the blog, but it didn't post for some reason. 

I clicked on edit, checked again, everything was how it should have been. I then click on publish, and it said, "You will be posting and already published post" or something like that. I clicked "yes" and it then was posted. 

I am not sure that has every happened where it has been the software that has kept a post from publishing. It is usually "user" error like me falling asleep at the computer or clicking the wrong date or time. 

I am sorry that I didn't get a post for today, but being tired after a long day in the pool with the grandchildren, and having my first tele-health appointment with a neurologist, I am happy to have a short post tonight and will post the one from today. tomorrow! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment