Thursday, July 14, 2022

The 111's Are Stacking Up - Even for Friends

I have been seeing 111 everywhere and I mentioned it on a recent post. This past week, I have seen it several times a day. 

I finally started taking photos of the last few days. I get Pokemon often that are 111. However this week, I opened up my "items" bag and I had 111 of a certain type of ball. 

I catch a pink 111 Pokemon and happen to look at my car clock and it was 1:11. I laughed and took photos of each. I then noticed that I had 111,000 plus "Star dust" not long after that. 

I get online this week to blog and notice I made $1.11 on my blog advertising. There are other 111's throughout the days, and even yesterday, when I took my shot I blogged about yesterday, as I was posting, I noticed that the upc number on the shots had a 111 in it. 

I get a text from my friend Matt who saw all the 111's in my life when he visited me a few months back as we toured several states. I told him that it was a little reminder to me that God is in my life and he said, "I don't see it." yet every day, he started to notice he was seeing it as well but maybe not just as aware of it. 

He texted me the other morning saying that he had been reading scriptures and listening to some Christian music and started to play Pokemon and the first Pokemon he caught was 111 cp and sent me a photo. 

He then sent another photo of something and it didn't come through, however, it showed up as a "loading" photo, but I laughed and took a photo to send back to Matt showing him that it was 111 kb in size. 

It is amazing to me that 111 can show up so many times in a week! God is good and I feel blessed! I love that my friends are seeing them as well. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment