Monday, April 5, 2021

Tee Pee and Hammock - Camping Fun

I am exhausted and have tried to get a few things done today since we went camping this weekend for our annual Easter Camp-out with my family. 

I haven't gone in five years now as my girls were all busy, or I didn't feel up to going and getting the trailer and suburban ready. I had LOTS of help from family getting things ready and helping with issues on the trailer. 

I helped a neighbor a few months back to clean out her basement. While doing that, she had a homemade tee pee she was getting rid of and I thought my grandchildren would enjoy playing in it. I decided to take it camping and it was a hit with the kids! 

I ordered a hammock for my father for Christmas a few years back and that was also a hit with the grandchildren. They would climb in and beg for someone to push them. 

I am hoping I feel better tomorrow. I am still exhausted and finished cleaning up all the coolers and other food items today. It was nice to be able to sleep in as I have had the grand-kids and love them when they are around, but I also love to be able to catch up on sleep when I can. 

I found a similar tee pee online and it is $100. It's more authentic being light in color, but I like that mine is darker in color so I don't worry about it getting dirty camping and think I will leave it in the trailer for our reunion. 

Here is a link to the similar tee pee in case you are interested in getting one.  

Here is a link to the post where I share about the Hammock I researched and bought for my father. 

I would recommend both of these items for camping. Both are easy to set up and are enjoyable for all ages. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment