Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I've Officially Had them All And More

I was finally able to get more than five or ten minutes sleep at one time early this morning as my throat stopped hurting as much, but the headache returned, the eye sensitivity is back and fairly consistent for a few weeks as well as my vision has been more blurry. I did have shortness of breath today and actually did a breathing treatment today as the mucous is so thick. 

I noticed some more taste issues, but had less fatigue today, but that could be due to getting a little more sleep last night. I still didn't have much energy to do anything because of shortness of breath. I just kept trying to deep breathe. 

The headache has started to get worse tonight and my gums have been really sore for three days along with my neck and throat. I have also had more of the sharp shooting pains throughout the body. It has been a good day in some ways but bad in some ways. 

These are the symptoms on the CDC website of Covid:

  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

This list does not include all possible symptoms."

I am SOOOOO grateful for that thought that I needed to make chicken stock. Today I had three mugs of stock and pineapple I had cut up. It was nice to be able to have food ready to just pour and heat. God is so good to me! 

I am hoping I can get some good sleep tonight and feel like I can breathe a bit better tomorrow. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment