Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I Somehow Missed A Day - Obviously OUT OF IT

I am more out of it than I realized. Somehow, I missed hitting publish on my last post. So, today, I get ready to write my next post, realize at that point that I didn't have anything posted yesterday. 

I write my post for tomorrow and it is midnight and I think, I need to put my sheets back on my bed and I'm feeling tired. I get ready to get off the computer, and I begin to think about what day it is, and realized that I totally missed an entire day of blogging, not only forgetting to post one day, but didn't even write a post for a day and didn't KNOW that I missed a day completely. 

I remember that in my feverish, flaming throat flips in the night, I thought, "I forgot to write in my journal." However, I didn't think, "I forgot to blog." I was just in a pain filled dark place. I think that in the 11 years I have been blogging, this has only happened one other time. 

I will be very excited to feel better! I think I am getting better and hope that I don't do what many have done by getting a bit better, and then taking a dive. It will be nice to have this over. 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment