Thursday, April 1, 2021

Coloring Some Easter Eggs - Fun Family Activity

Princess One thought it would be a great idea to color Easter Eggs. 

I wasn't sold on the idea. Having done it many times with little children, I know that it is a messy event using cups that will tip over if they try to pull out an egg the wrong way. 

The eggs crack when they get dropped into the cups. The little metal bent holder allows the egg to fall off it if isn't bent just right so I was worried. I purchased eggs yesterday and went to the dollar store and bought a few kits. 

We did it outside but picked the wrong day as it was REALLY cold out. I couldn't believe how cold it was. The kids didn't last as long and I hurried to color half the eggs at the end with solid colors just to get finished and get inside. 

We let them dry and then the kids put stickers from another kit on them. It was really cute to see the pride and ownership they had over the eggs that they colored. 

I will blog about how we did it another day. I am tired and want to spend time with my cute beauties so I am going to bed. 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment