Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Taking a Kombucha Bath - First Time

I had a large amount of kombucha ferment too much as I was super busy last week. When it ferments more than it should, it turns into vinegar. 

It was really acidic as vinegar is, so I thought maybe I would use it to take a bath. I use a bottle of vinegar in my shower to help remove the biofilm I have from the parasite I have. I have also added apple cider vinegar into my bath for many years. 

I have never had so much vinegar to put into the bath but it reacted just like the vinegar I have used over the years. It did dissolve the biofilm and smelled just like the apple cider vinegar. 

I didn't have much time to soak, but did feel like it was helpful at taking off the biofilm. I am so tired that I thought maybe taking a bit of a relax may help. 

I am hoping I can get some energy back. I am super tired. I have a list of things I want to get done and just look at the list hoping I get some energy at some point to start getting things off the list. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment