Wednesday, October 23, 2019

More Found Money Over $5 since January - In God We Trust

I was struggling a bit today with all the things I need to get done and have a busy week this week. 

I was running errands and was a bit stressed about the yard, weather, phone problems, the methane issue in the house, covering the tube draining from the furnace, the shower fiberglass cracking and leaking, bills, etc. 

If you haven't read my posts about "finding money" and why I pick it up, here is a link to my first post about that. 

I got out of my car at my first stop, I found a quarter on the ground. I then shopped and found another quarter on my way out. I then headed to the grocery store and at the six self checkouts, I found a penny at the one that I ended up using. 

I also noticed at one store, that the song "Carry On" by Kansas was playing and that song has meaning for me. Here is a link to the first post about that.  Hearing that song made my day better, and I know when I find coins, to me, it is a reminder to "Trust God" so I felt better about my stresses.



I got home and noticed that my "found money" container was getting a bit full and I have the grandchildren coming soon so I figured I would count it and combine it with my collection. Here is a post about the container where I keep the "found money" as it was made by my mother. 

I counted up the money and from January until now, I found over $5. It is crazy to me how the funds add up over time. Not that the total of $157 will change the world, but all of that money is money I didn't earn and found. It is amazing that I have had that many reminders over the years to "trust in God." I feel very blessed to have so many reminders. 

All in all, it turned into a blessed day! I hope you also have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment