Monday, October 7, 2019

Clearing Out The VHS Tapes - Making Room For DVD's

I shared in a blog post a few days back that my friend is closing her movie rental business. She allowed a few of her friends to come and take anything they wanted that was left. 

I didn't look for anything in particular getting things that looked interested but I wish now that I had looked for a few specific movies that I really like that I have in VHS form but haven't found in DVD as they are really old. 

I have an old film, "The Man Without a Country" that I really like and a few others that are really old that I would love to have as I think they are good movies with messages. I may contact her and see if I can find the handful of movies I want on DVD. 

http://thesecretisgratitude.blogspot.com/2019/10/video-blessing-and-good-friends.htmlHere is a link to that post.

I cleaned out the shelves and surprised myself with how many VHS tapes I still had. It feels good to get rid of them. I did keep some of the old Disney that I haven't seen on DVD but I still have several VHS players so it isn't a big deal to have those few. 

I am happy to be getting rid of more stuff. 

Have a Blessed Day! 

3 comments:

  1. After so many years, I was finally diagnosed with lymes disease and babesia today. Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I am happy and sad for you at the same time. It must be good to know what you are actually suffering with, but sad to know that you have such horrible parasites that are hard to cure. My prayers are with you that you may be able to recover and feel better. Hugs and have a blessed day!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Tejae. You have been such a blessing to me and still are. I continue to pray for you also. Hopefully with more targeted treatment things will get better. Maria

    ReplyDelete