Thursday, October 31, 2019

Finding Silver and Gold that Has Been Painted Over at Thrift Stores

It has been a super long day with me being out of town most of the day, and then shopping, and getting ready for Halloween has me blogging at nearly 5 a.m. and I am TIRED. 

Here is a video I made showing how I found silver at a second hand store that had been painted over. It isn't the first time that has happened, and probably won't be the last. 

I am not sure of all the reasons why someone would paint over a silver or gold item but it does happen. The only one that makes sense to me would be to paint it to prevent robery. I heard of people painting things during the war to protect it but other than that, I find it odd.



Due to being so tired, I am not going to type out everything in the video. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. 

I hope you have a wonderful and Blessed Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment