Monday, October 28, 2019

Dis-Membered Ghost Halloween Activity - Fun For All Ages


I have been doing this activity for Halloween for over 20 years. I found it when I worked in cub scouting about 22 years ago. Since that time, I have used it for every Halloween party and class party as it is fun for all ages. 

Here is a link to a post I made about it a few years back that has the poem and pictures of the bags on it. I wanted to post about it again now that I can upload videos more quickly as it is a fun activity but, many people only go to YouTube now and don't read blogs, so I wanted to make a video about the activity. 

Hopefully between the posts and the new video, it is clear enough for you to enjoy and understand. It really is fun for all ages. We did this at our cub scout pack Halloween costume party last week, and it was a hit. It is really timeless. 

Have a Blessed Day~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment