Thursday, June 30, 2022

Some Yummy New England Treats From Matt

I blogged last year or so about getting some Portuguese food ordering online and having it shipped to my home. Here is a link to that post. 
Yesterday morning I got a knock at my door and it was a package overnighted from New England full of chicken Portuguese sausage! We LOVE that at our house and the chicken is so much less fatty than the pork, so we usually order that.

Matt remembered that either from my post or in visiting and he ordered a box full for me. It was a very thoughtful gift as it is something our family loves. He is really good at seeing what I love and getting it for me. I have another gift being finished that I will share when it is done. He ordered a gift card for iTunes so I could get some coins for the Pokemon game and share with the girls so they can do remote raids. 

I put some of the sausage in the air fryer and really enjoyed eating it while talking to him. 

I was so impressed with Fed Ex getting it here overnight when it usually takes a few days since I live in the middle of nowhere. I was also impressed with the ShopPortugues company as they have been wonderful each time we have ordered. 

Princess One recently made a big order from them as well. They work with you making sure they get the breads fresh and packing the items really well. I took a video this time as well. 

If you like Portuguese soup, you can see how to make that Here! 

Thanks Matt for the yummy treat! I cut out the little "thank you" sign and am putting it on my gratitude frame!

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment