Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Finding a Box Took All Day - 111

I was writing in my journal last night and mentioned that I have been seeing 111 everywhere all day long for a few weeks now. 


Sometimes it slows down and I see it once a week or so, but even today I have seen it about 10 times. I needed to find a large box to ship a big chandelier. I went through all the boxes I had at home. I took the tops candelabra tops off trying to fit it in a box. 

I then went around town looking for a box at the few stores in town that may get shipments in a box large enough to put the light fixture in the mail. Walmart won't give boxes away unless you get managements approval, but they didn't have any large enough. 

I went to farmers supply to see if I could find one. I parked and looked down to turn off the car and noticed that the odometer was at 111.1 miles. I had to take a photo. I then went to Home Depot as all the other stores didn't have a box large enough and the first two people I asked said they had crushed their boxes and that I would need to talk to customer service. 

While walking through the store, I saw a person stocking the shelves and asked him about it, and he walked me to the back of the garden center and had a huge box! I was so happy that I asked if I could take a photo! It was the last store in town that would have a box big enough for me to ship the light fixture. 

I was so relived to get the box and also loved getting another 111 while headed home, I stopped at a few Pokemon stops. I am grateful for the constant reminders lately that things are all good! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment