Tuesday, June 7, 2022

My Orchid Finally Bloomed - Beautifully White


I posted a month ago and about my orchids. It has become a family joke and I have shared the stories on here before. 

There are links in the May 10th post to those stories and here is a link to that post. 

The orchid has only bloomed once and I think it was January 2021. I don't remember the blooms being as white as they are now. I sent a photo to my girls a few days ago as it was starting, today, the second bloom opened and the sun was coming in behind the blossom and it made the blossom look so beautiful! 

I sent the girls another photo today sharing that photo. I am so shocked that I have been able to keep them away for so many years. 

I am so grateful to have eyes to appreciate these beautiful flowers! 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment