Monday, June 13, 2022

Gratitude for the Gratitude Pokemon - Shaymin

I posted recently about my friend Matt that came to visit and started playing Pokemon. He purchased tickets for a Pokemon Event, and I didn't really know what that was. He then sent me a link to a page talking about what would be going on in the event. 

I LOVED when I saw that it was focused on a new Pokemon called Shaymin the Gratitude Pokemon! 

I had things going on during the event, and wasn't able to play as much as I would have like, so I was sad that I wasn't able to find one during the event. Matt texted saying he got one a few days after the event. He was sweet telling me that if I didn't get one he would trade it to me!

I knew that I would get one at some point and looked forward to that as you know I LOVE Gratitude! I was so happy this week when I got the Shaymin Pokemon! It was interesting when it came up, it had a really flowery background and didn't have all the other items that usually show up on the sides or background. 

I loved the thought that in a huge worldwide game, they focused on putting out something on Gratitude! I do believe that Gratitude is "the secret!"

I hope to be able to get a few more as the game moves on, but I am very happy about the focus on Gratitude! 

Thanks Matt! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment