Friday, February 4, 2022

Feeling Blessed but Tired - 111

I have been sick again for the past few days. I think I was on the mend and then having gotten through COVID, I went to the Dr.'s and lab, and x-ray and think that my immune system was weak and I got something else. It feels a bit like strep. 
I have been in bed for the better part of a day and got up seeing that I had an email saying that some vitamins I ordered online had been delivered. It was after 11 p.m. and I figured I had better get them off the porch as it is freezing.

I went to the porch and there were two boxes. I brought them in and was pleasantly surprised. One was the vitamins, and the second was a box of fruit!

I had been in bed the other day not feeling all that great when my cousin that lives on the other end of the U.S. texted asking for a favor. I told her I wasn't feeling well and wasn't in a position to help her. She texted saying that she hoped that I feel better. 

I guess at that point she ordered me a fruit box online and had it sent. It really made my day! I got the flowers a few weeks back and now a fruit box. It was funny as my first thought both times was early valentines from my girls.

I have been pondering how everything we do comes back to us at some point. Good things I did for these people years ago is coming back to me. It amazes me the goodness of people. 

I ate two Kiwis and an orange as my mouth started watering just looking at the fruit and you know when you have an illness you crave vitamin C fruits. Well Kiwi and oranges are high in vitamin C so I was super grateful to my cousin for her thoughtfulness. 

I had been laying in bed wishing I had the energy to go shopping as I haven't been shopping in a few days. I felt so grateful for the kind thoughts of my cousin providing fruit just when I wanted and needed it! It really made my day. I noticed that on the front of the box was a 1111! God just letting me know He is still watching over me.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment