Wednesday, February 23, 2022

$20 Grab Bag with LOTS of 14 Karat Gold and Sterling Silver as Well

 Last year just after Valentines Day, I got a few bags of Jewelry. My grand-daughter was having a "princess ball" and due to COVID, it was canceled. 

They asked everyone to dress up and join them in an online dance party. Several of the aunts and uncles and other cousins joined in the dance party. 

I decided to go all out and dressed up in what I could as a princess and enjoyed her dance party.
I figured while I was dressed up, I would do a few jewelry videos. I can't tell you how many jewelry videos I made that never got posted. 

Every so often, I go back and look at some of my videos that haven't been posted and realized I have LOTS of videos on all sorts of things that haven't been posted yet. Some haven't been uploaded, some have been uploaded and just not posted. 

When I looked at this video, I was kinda sad it didn't get posted as it had LOTS of 14 Karat gold that is actually pretty and wearable, as well as some sterling silver and some gold plated silver. 

The nice thing is that it was only $20 for the entire bag. After that, the price went up and the bags had less in them and there was never anything of value in them. For an entire year there was nothing in any bags so I was happy to find some recently now that she has left the store. 

I think she dug through what was there so it may take some time for new items to be donated as the bags they have brought out recently since she left have been fairly junky. 

This bag had at least four bigger pieces of 14 Karat Gold and 2 pieces of sterling silver. What a fun bag for $20. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment