Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Covid Round 2 - Not So Fun

So, I don't understand why people want everyone to get vaccinated as EVERYONE that I know that has gotten the vaccine has had COVID in some form and many people I know have had it twice. 

I shared that I was notified that I had been exposed to COVID several weeks back so I quarantined. I had some minor symptoms of pin point pain, headaches, swollen lymphs, and the burnt tongue and loss of taste for a week or more. 

Then, my tongue got better, my lymph stopped hurting, I had a less pinpoint pain, and thought it was over. I had stayed home for two weeks and finally went out as it hadn't progressed. I went to help a friend on Friday afternoon and my head started to throb. She gave me a coke and an acetaminophen and I headed home. I then started with stomach cramps, and just feeling horrible. I had more sharp pains like someone stabbing me with pins. 

I had two cans of soup and Kombucha mixed with coke for three days. Sleeping almost all day. The chills came back Sunday night and I turned on the heater in my bed again and about 1 p.m. on Monday my fever broke and I started sweating. I slept until 4:20 p.m. on Monday. 

I finally ate some pizza my friend dropped off on Sunday when I got up. It was so nice of her to drop it off knowing I wasn't feeling well as I had called her to lead the music at church for me.  I have had body aches in the past, but this time, the aches were in my organs. It was like the little hemorrhages / blockages / pinpoint pains hit my organs and caused bruising and if I moved, my organs hurt. My lungs, kidneys and liver mostly. 

I also had the pains in my head, eyes, and right ear along with my feet like last time. I did lose more taste and hope it comes back. As I drank, I could only taste on the edges and back of my tongue. 

I am tired and still bruised, but I laughed as I got up and went into my kitchen. I don't normally leave things on my counter or dirty dishes in the sink and you can tell how I am doing depending on if I have dishes in my sink. ha ha. 

I was feeling good enough to do the dishes, make some kombucha, and pay some bills. It was a long few days but sleeping was on and off. I left some cooking shows on to distract me from the pain so sleep was shallow and uncomfortable as I got a sore throat somewhere in the middle there but the Silver, Thieves oil, nebulizer, Tylenol, GSE, Zinc and anti-histamines took care of that in a day or so. 

I hope I continue to feel better as I am SO done with COVID! I hope you all are well and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment