Monday, December 6, 2021

Funny Rusty Car Idea - Jurassic Car

I went on a road trip with my friend this weekend and I am super tired. I am going to share something I saw while we were stopping to pick something up at the grocery store. 


We parked next to a rusty older car and I laughed so hard when I looked over to see this dinosaur logo on the door. I then noticed they had a larger one on the hood and in the front and back fenders, they had "Jurassic Park" like the cars in the movies had on them. 

It was such a creative way to make a VERY rusted out car look "Cool" by just adding a few pieces of vinyl cut outs in a few spots. 

Someone has a good sense of humor and a creative thought process. 


It reminded me when we were younger and had a white boring van. My family made it into a joke by putting a bar code on it and painting "Generic van" on the sides as it was during the time that "no name" generic food came out as the people selling it didn't have to pay for printing and color ink on the boxes, so they just labeled everything in black on white boxes and slashed the prices super low. 

I have a post where I talk about it a little here and found this photo I put in that post talking about it. So, when I saw that car, it "spoke to me" bringing back some nostalgia for creative times with cars. 

Hope it brings a smile to your face as it did mine. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment