Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Christmas Gardending - Helping My Neighbor

I told my neighbor a few weeks back that I would come help her prune her shrubs and cut down her flowers. 

I thought I would get to it when I was already outside working with the girls on cutting down the trees last week. However, if you see that post, you will know that we worked until dark on cleaning up those trees and a few pruned branches off the big tree. 

The next few days were holidays so I planned on getting to it this week but had the food bank luncheon yesterday, so I texted her and went down to her house and worked for a few hours pruning her shrubs and cutting her flowers down to the base. 

She had to leave while I worked and she came back just as I was finishing. I cleaned up except for sweeping the walks. I cleaned up the rest and headed home to shower before an appointment. 

I am glad I can be in a position to help her as the neighborhood has changed so much and there aren't many around that can help her at this point. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment