Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Making a Base for a Game Piece

I get lots of my games at thrift stores, second hand stores, or yard sales. 

I try to clean up all the games and make sure they have all the pieces, put all the pieces into baggies and elastics, and if it is missing pieces, I try to find replacements or I make replacements. I have even made puzzle pieces in the past to replace lost or missing pieces.

Here is a link to how I make new puzzle pieces that are missing. 

Here is a link to a video where I share how to make a new replacement game piece. 

Here is a link to my blog post about making puzzle pieces:  

Here is a link to my blog post about making a piece to a game.

 I made a video showing how I made the new base for the game piece. I share how you can use a domino, dice, poker chip, or any other larger piece that is big enough to hold the piece up. 

I use different sized table knives to cut the domino making a new slit or slot to hold the piece in the base. The knives used need to be the right thickness of the playing piece needing to stand up. Make sure you don't use a thick knife if the piece is thin.  

Check out the video if you have in any questions, feel free to ask. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment