Friday, January 29, 2021

Good Fortune Today

I spent the entire day working helping my friend on her basement. I ran a few errands for her as well. It is funny that every time I go to help her, I find more rooms in her home. It is so large! I finished one bedroom and cleaned out half of another. 

It is nice that I am available to help her and while cleaning we are finding coins. When I was working upstairs, we had a cup we put the coins in. In the basement, she told me to keep the coins. I had a handful yesterday in the few hours I worked, and today, I ended up with over a dollar. 

While cleaning, in the bottom of one box, there was a fortune from a fortune cookie. I thought it was a "good" fortune to get while cleaning. It said, "Everybody feels lucky for having you as a friend." 

I would hope that the fortune is true. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends, and hope they feel blessed having me as a friend as well! 

I hope YOU have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment