Monday, January 25, 2021

Life and Parasite Update - Tried Sulfur

I thought I should give a life update since my last parasite life update was in September. 

I tried something new this week after not trying anything new for some time. I had a neighbor that had some sulphur and I had several people suggest sulphur / sulfur soap saying it has helped them in the past.

I decided this week that I would try mixing some of the compounding sulphur into some lotion to see if it would do anything to the parasites. 

I used the sulphur in some lotion a few times. I didn't notice that trying the soap did anything for the parasites. It didn't seem to make them move more, come out of the skin, or react in any way. 

It did smell like I had used LOTS of matches. I was glad it didn't smell like rotten eggs though. I don't mind that smell so that was fine. 

I did have some issues when eating as I used my fingers to eat some pineapple I was chopping. I realized I started having an allergic reaction and then remembered that my mother had a sulfur allergy so I thought I had better stop using it. I think I used it long enough that I should have had a reaction if it was going to do anything to the parasites. 

I made an update video sharing how I also use some products to keep the parasites down in the hairline on the back of my neck. 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment