Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Healing or Curing a Cracked Painful Heel And Dry Skin

I have had many painful heel cracks over the years. I was recently visiting a family member and he was saying he had painful heel cracks and was putting coconut oil on them before heading out to work. 

I shared with him that since I started taking liquid minerals, the cracks I used to get on the corners of my fingertips have disappeared and haven't ever come back. My fingernails also started to grow and ridges that I had on my nails disappeared. 

I forgot at that point to share how I healed my cracked heals in the past. I have had them for many years, but I have been much better since taking the liquid minerals. I posted about the minerals in this post linked here. 

I thought I would make a video about how I cure the cracks in my heels. I use a razor that is designed to cut off callouses on the bottom of the feet. If the crack is really deep, sometimes the edges get quite thick and sometimes I use the heel razor to take off the thick edges. 

I then use any number of balm agents or ointments on the feet. There are products that are for cracking heels you can buy. I have used bag balm, Veterinary balm, Vaseline, different lip balms, or coco-butter lotions on my heels. 

Just before bed, I fill the cracks on my heels with any of the creams, balms, or lotions mentioned above. I then wrap a piece of plastic wrap around the foot, and then I put on a pair of socks. 

I pull the sock and plastic wrap off in the morning and wipe my feet with a paper towel getting any excess off. Since I wear sandals every day, I don't keep the plastic wrap and sock on during the day, but if you wear socks and shoes, you can keep the plastic wrap on during the day as well. 

I put the ointment and plastic wrap on my heels over the past few nights as I could hardly walk as the cracks were hurting with every step I took. My heels are to the point where I didn't even put the ointment on last night! It took less than a week. 

Give it a try if you are suffering with painful, bleeding, cracks on your heels! 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment